1. Participate in the formulation of the company's marketing strategy and develop a company's marketing mix strategy and marketing plan based on the marketing strategy.
2. Regularly check and analyze the marketing environment, goals, plans, and business activities, and adjust marketing strategies and plans in a timely manner.
3. According to the market and the same industry, the company's new product market price will be formulated and submitted to the chairman.
4. Responsible for the negotiation of major marketing contracts.
5. Develop and revise the marketing team's working procedures and rules and regulations.
6. Regular communication and contact with customers.
7. Other specific matters in the marketing work.